Snapshots are a collection of interactive map-based dashboards showing both geographic and temporal trends for key public health indicators by public health unit (PHU) and Ontario overall. Select Snapshots include other sub-provincial geographies where available. All Snapshots provide dynamically linked tables, graphs, and maps with pre-calculated statistics.
Snapshots use Core Indicators developed by the Association of Public Health Epidemiologists in Ontario (APHEO), where available.
How to Use SnapshotsDownload User Guide
- Alcohol-Attributable Hospitalizations
- Assault-Related Emergency Department Visits
- Cardiovascular Disease Hospitalizations
- COPD Hospitalizations
- Household Food Insecurity
- Low Birth Weight
- Mental Health and Substance Use ED Visits
- Oral Health ED Visits
- Potentially Avoidable Mortality
- Respiratory Disease Hospitalizations
- Social Determinants of Health
- Youth Self-Harm Emergency Department Visits